Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ocean Zones {Printable}

 Simplified version of the Ocean Zones for kiddos to match the zone to the definition.  

I was prepping to tutor Foundations (first time....yikes!) and had to come up with something for the ocean zones that went with the memory work for C1 W19.  

Now I'm no scientists/oceanographer, but I had a really hard time with this one.  The way the zones are broken down are a bit more complex than this and actually Photic is a main zone while Bathyal (spelled wrong, maybe, in the guide) and Abyssal are sub zones of the Aphotic zones and the Photic zone is actually the Epipelagic...blah, blah....blah, blah, blah...Have I lost anyone yet?  Cuz I sure am!!!

All that work, and class was cancelled.  Snow day.  At least I really know Week 19!

Here's the answer sheet for tutors and moms!

No comments:

Post a Comment