Saturday, April 6, 2013

Cycle 1, Week 23 {Review Sheet}

{Blank sheet}

{Fill-in-the-blank sheet}

(Here is the same spiel from last week, in case you came right to this post from elsewhere. :)
. . . . .
I'm putting together review sheets to help my girls with their memory work for Classical Conversations.  I put these in page protectors and let them go at it with a dry erase marker.  I use them with both girls (2nd/4th) and they are written on every day.  (The page protector helps me on my paper usage.)

I will have them look up the information and copy it in on the "help" sheet the first couple of days.  The two days before CC, I give them the blank one and they fill it in.  This lets me know if there is anything we need to work on before proofing.

If you want a copy, you should just be able to click and save???  
Let me know if there are problems.  
Hope this helps you too!

Oh...the answers are in your foundations guide! ;)
(Don't want to mess with copy write issues!)

10 comments:

  1. do these exist for Cycle 2? These are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! :) Above the posts, under the header, there is a tab with Cycle 2 Resources.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, just amazing! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing. I decided to purchase the Essentials Memory Work book after seeing these amazing resources you created. Do you have a full set for Cycle 1? I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! Do you have a full set of Cycle 1?????

    ReplyDelete
  6. YEs, where can we see /purchase a full cycle 1 set? thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi where can we find the cycle 1 review sheet set?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where can i find all 24 weeks?
    TY

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know how to print these...Can you help?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Shelly! You can either click on the link the in the text or the tab at the top of the page for Cycle 1 resources. These will take you to the page where you can download the sheets. :)

    ReplyDelete