Friday, September 6, 2013

Cycle 2, Week 6 {Review Sheets}

 
 {Blank Review Sheet}

{Fill-in-the-Blank Review Sheet}

Here are my Week 6, Cycle 2 Review Sheets, both the Blank ones and the Fill-in-the-Blank ones.  The full PDF set of each of them are found on the Cycle 2 Resources page

How I use these...
I put them in page protectors and let the older kids go at them with a dry erase marker.  The page protectors help me on my paper usage, since they fill them out more than once and I have multiple kids using them.  

My 5th and 3rd grader will use the Fill-in-the-Blank Sheets the first couple days after CC.  We listen to the CDs at least once a day, so they are usually able to fill these in with minimal help.  My 1st grader will use the Fill-in-the-Blank version on paper, with a pencil toward the end of the week.  Then the two days before CC, I have the older two fill out the Blank Sheet with what they know.  This lets me know if there is anything we need to work on before proofing.

If you want your own copy, click the link to PDF from the Cycle 2 Resource page. You can also save the image from this page, but make sure your printer settings are set to letter size paper.

Hope this helps you too!

Oh...the answers are in your foundations guide! ;)
(Don't want to mess with copy write issues!)

No comments:

Post a Comment