Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Moving week is here....

Over the next few days our home will be packed up and we will be heading South.
We are saying our final goodbyes and finishing up our last day of CC for the year.  
Having so many kiddos, I'm finding it hard to find a CC group in Houston that can fit us, so we will continue on with Cycle 2 on our own at home.

This move is bittersweet.
We love the small town feel we've enjoying the past 6 1/2 years, but are excited for the options available to us in a big city.  We will miss our friends terribly, but will enjoy this new adventure!

I'm signing off for a couple of weeks until we get a little settled in the new house.  
I will have a new homeschool room to show in the fall and I'll be posting Cycle 3 sheets beginning in August.

See ya on the flip side!

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you all the best in your move and as you get settled into your new home! Thank you so much for these review sheets. I was using something else off of CC Connected At Home Sharing Center, until I found yours. Love having everything on one sheet. Looking forward to your Cycle 3 sheets, next school year.

    ReplyDelete