Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Why I Homeschool {Kelly}


This is why I homeschool!  

Really.

These 4 little people who keep calling me mom! ;)
And I LOVE it.  And I love being around them all the time....well almost all the time.
(Just keeping it real.)
I had this grand explanation of why, but the bottom line is the hubs and I believe this is what He wants us to be doing.  
We are giving each of these little people an education that they could not receive in a school setting.  I want to be the most important influence in their lives and not pass them off to someone else each day.  I want to be the one to see those ah-ha moments when something clicks.  I want to be able to cater to each individual learning style.  Does that all sound selfish?  Believe me, homeschooling is one of the most unselfish acts a mom could perform.  There is nothing easy about this....at least not in my house!  But I don't regret it.  
"The days are long, but the years are short," a friend once told me.

I don't want to miss a single moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment