Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Cycle 1, Week 18 {Review Sheet}


I'm putting together review sheets to help my girls with their memory work for Classical Conversations.  I put these in a page protector and letting them go at it with a dry erase marker.  I use them with both girls (2nd/4th) and they are written on every day.  (The page protector helps me on my paper usage.)

I will have them look up the information and copy it in the first couple of days.  The two days before CC, I give it to them blank and they fill it in.  This lets me know if there is anything we need to work on before proofing.

If you want a copy, you should just be able to click and save???  
Let me know if there are problems.  
Hope this helps you too!

Oh...the answers are in your foundations guide! ;)
(Don't want to mess with copy write issues!)

No comments:

Post a Comment