Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Jumbo Bible Activity Book

{link to Amazon}
Don't you just love when take a risk (relatively speaking) and it turns out great? I wish I could say that about the Bible curriculum that this was supposed to be a supplement for.... :)

I bought this book after searching and searching for Bible Activity/Coloring books.  There are a ton out there, by the way.  I pull out the pages so kids can work on them and color while I'm reading our bible lesson.

This book covers the entire bible with book and chapter references.  I do make sure that the pages go along with what we are currently studying, which is the Old Testament.  (I'll cover our bible course in my Curriculum Review series.)  There are a ton of pages and a range of activities, suitable for all ages.  For around $12, I consider this a great buy!

In searching for a link for you, I found a Book 2 and Book 3 on Amazon.....and immediately put those books in my cart.  (Yes, I did get a little giddy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment